REVIEW: Geo Tri Color Brown & OOTD post



It's been a while since I've done an actual outfit of the day with my Canon.  I feel so sorry for that camera sometimes.  I could literally see it growing a beard.




I've been so out of touch with fashion these days.  I haven't fingered through a fashion magazine in so long and I rarely go shopping.  When I do, I go all out . . .  at Forever 21.  Don't get me wrong I love the brand and how you can purchase the latest fashion for a very reasonable price.  It's just that when something is affordable and widely advertised, EVERYONE will own it.  I really miss Tokyo because there are so many independent fashion brands out there and all for an affordable price as well.  Who wants to pay more than $50 for a t-shirt ("that's some ignorant bitch shit" - Macklemore)? 



Crop top, cut off black denim shorts, studded ankle sandals AND studded wristlet - Forever 21
Armor ring - monomania
Spike chocker - onespo
Skull ring - present from Juvy :)


 

So, what do you think of my contacts? 

I purchased them on my own from pinkyparadise.com last month because the pair that I was sponsored previously somehow found it's way into the laundry and . . .  you know the rest. 


Geo Tri Color Brown
Diameter: 14.0mm/14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal

Above is my lazy version of how the contacts look like from the bottle.  It basically looks like this anyway.  I was in dire need of brown natural contacts for work so I decided to try something a little different.  

Bare eyes. (I've been using this default picture for a long time now lol) 

With contacts on



I would have to say that these contacts are more natural-looking than my previous contacts which were the EOS Adult Brown Contacts (review here!)  I love them both equally.  They do give a better color tint to my eyes.  It really makes a big difference with or without these contacts as far as for appearance and as far as how much more customers buy from me (srsly).   


Get your pair here at PinkyParadise.com for only $20.90! https://www.pinkyparadise.com/Geo-Tri-Color-Brown-p/a11-cm902-.htm


Hope you all are having a great start off of the week! I know I am. :D

Popular Posts