Sponsored Review: Lenscircle.com


This is feeling a bit rusty but nostalgic at the same time.  Has it really been 2 years since my last post?  Even with that, I'm so thankful for all the emails I still receive from readers who have read my back posts and wanted to let me know that they enjoyed them.  Recently, LENS CIRCLE reached out to me and I thought it has been a while since I've tried colors outside the box.






Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: 0.00 (Plano) ~ -10.00
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.


In previous posts (when I was younger), I somehow thought that bigger lens with black lining was the best lens to get.  It may be because of the huge gear trend.  I feel that the trend now has been more of a natural look without enlarging the eyes to appear alien-like.  I actually love this color and I can't remember really loving purple eyes but since these are a more smaller lens, I find them to be more softer on the face.  


Here's a before and after.  Not a significant size change to my eyes and the color shows up on my dark brown eyes. 













Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: 0.00 (Plano) ~ -10.00
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.



For my second choice, I was torn between pink and grey.  Of course I chose the safe route and got the grey in the same series and they're fine but to be very honest, I still love the purple more.  In certain lighting, I've found that the color doesn't show up as vivid and can be a bit dark.  It's the same case for these lens.  This is definitely not a color to wear during the evening but more in the day time where the light will really reflect a beautiful light grey color.




For some strange reason it doesn't seem as natural as the purple lens but I think if my hair were a little more lighter or even more darker, it would suit me more.





A big thank you again to LENS CIRCLE for this sponsored review.  Can't wait to style with all my outfits for the summer :)



Comments

Popular Posts