Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo | Review






It has definitely been a min.  Within the last few months, I had a career change, went on holiday, and changed my lifestyle.  When I say lifestyle, it's mainly in concerns of how I treat myself and my body.

I've switched over to eating and even using products that are organic.  Watch Netflix documentaries--it will change the way you think.  In retrospect, a lot of the things I've been consuming such as MSG & artificial sugars made me not only gain weight but my energy level was at a low.  I honestly thought it was lack of iron or just my overall nature of my body.  I've come to realize (and at a very late moment in life) that eating healthy and clean really does make you feel a lot better.  Not saying that I am awake and alive 24 hours a day; the fatigue and lethargy is not as commonly present as it used to.  Don't get me wrong, I do have my "cheat" days when eating organic is inevitable.  But for the most part I've been sticking to it and it's a great feeling!



Then there's the exterior-- the benefits of natural products used for your body.  When Maple Holistics reached out to me about trying their product, I was quickly drawn to their brand for using natural ingredients as well as being animal cruelty free.


This Tea Tree shampoo has a really nice silky texture and smells amazing!  Smell is very important when it comes to body care because when you meet someone, you need to make an impression.  And for a decent size, the bottle is only $8 as in comparison with other brands that could be well over $20.  The extra charge for it being natural *rolls eyes*.  Businesses definitely make it tough to be healthy and natural.


The shampoo comes with an ingredient description and also direction as to how to use it.  I know shampooing is pretty straight forward but I love the little tips they leave such as washing with warm water and finishing off with cold water.  I've been doing this ever since I was living in Japan.  It's a great way to open and close up the pores in your scalp.  Same goes for the face.





I have an emotional connection with tea tree in particular because it was the natural remedy we used to treat my late cat's stomach tumor.  We would rub it on her daily to prevent infections and clean the wounds that came about her tumor.  I have a bittersweet memory with the scent but it always reminds me of her.

Maple Holistics has a variety of products and even have health food.  The good news is that you can apply for free samples!  It's a great way to try it out.

https://www.mapleholistics.com/free-sample/
Click on the link above to try out their free samples!









Comments

sameer khan said…
Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site.
You have to keep doing such an article even future.
LOVE yours in this post!

Best Funny Jokes in Hindi

Popular Posts