moonshot Face Perfection Balm Cushion Review



Do you ever have that feeling that you would never be able to find that perfect foundation? Story of my life. 

I'm not sure why it is but it seems that every brand I try starts off looking hella slick on my skin and then somehow my skin adapts to the formula and it's not as great as it was before. I've tried sooooo many brands and I still can't find one that is consistent throughout the whole container.  As a result, I'm always open to try new products. 

In Korea, I found many different foundations but my main concern was color match. My skin tone is darker than the average Asian which is why I lean towards Western brands instead. I decided to try out moonshot and bought a cushion foundation and liquid foundation (which I'll probably do a review on once I try it).

moonshot was one of the only brands that carried a shade that suited me. A lot of other brands usually had 3 shades: fair, fair as heck and ghost. The lady in the store wasn't very helpful but thankfully I've worked in cosmetics before that I could assist myself with finding the right color--even though there were only two color tone choices. 

Cushion foundation is something I've never tried before. When I was younger, I would pancake on thick amounts of foundation and powder but now that I'm older, I can't find the time to be spreading frosting all over my face. I just want to apply one layer and go.





So, I tried their Face Perfection Balm Cushion pack. I love it when foundations already have SPF in them.  Definitely saves an extra step. 

 



The packaging is simple which I'm really into these days.  I have to say that the sponge applicator that comes with it is the best thing ever.  Very soft and catches a lot of the formula to apply on face instead of soaking it all in.  


Let's try to cover this heart


After one application

After two applications..maybe not the best thing to cover up tattoos or beauty marks

It doesn't cover completely and give me that air brushed look but since I'm always in a rush, this is the best I could ask for.  It does leave my skin looking dewy and a bit shiny which is probably the style that Korean women like to look more "youthful".  I usually lightly sift on some HD powder to control the shine.  I also like how you can bring it with you in your purse whenever you need a little touch up.  Not to mention that it's refillable! 

Here are the instructions on the back of the packaging:






I must say, out of every positive point I've made about this product, the greatest thing about it is that it's veee (very) affordable.  On the website, it's only $29!  Which isn't that much difference from buying it in Korea. 

Hope you guys have a chance to try this out and all the other great products moonshot has out there.  I'm excited to try their liquid foundation and eyeshadow pots next! 

You can order this cushion foundation here:












Comments

sameer khan said…
Lovely favorites post!, Appearance with informality content,

today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have

to keep doing such an article even future.



maaf kar do wallpaper
jo dil me hote hai wo kismat me nahi hote
love paheli in

hindiwith answer
sameer khan said…
Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site. You have to keep doing such an article even future. LOVE

yours in this

post!



FunnyJoke.in

Popular Posts