OOTD l Gloomy Gypsy

I really thought I had posted this!  This post was literally just sitting in my draft folder for almost 2 years. 

These photos were taken when I ventured out with Cat Party again to do a photoshoot at the beach and try out reflectors.  Unfortunately, it wasn't all sunshine and blue skies.  But even without the use of reflectors or even any source of natural lighting, he still managed to capture some great photos!







Looking at these photos now, I realize how much my hair has grown and how SLOW my hair grows.  I always feel like I'm the only one whose hair grows so freaking slow.  I started taking Biotin pills to help with the growth but it seems like it only helped with the quality of my hair which is fine as well :p

February is the month I go back to Korea and I'm beyond beyond beyond excited about it.  Not so much anticipating the cold whether, though.  It's been a while since I've dressed up in freezing weather so let's see how we do with my OOTD then. ;3




Popular Posts