Princess Pinky Cloudy Light Brown Review


Hey readers! Let me first just say that I am so happy to announce that I got an offer with my dream job!  It may or may not be a secret but many may know or have an idea. :P  I will actually be taking on a couple of jobs by the end of this year and I'm both excited and nervous.  My friends know that I love to keep myself busy and that I totally loathe people who are lazy.  Although, I'm guilty of being lazy on my off days.  I hate myself for it.

Anyway, new beginnings blah blah blah.  I'm so ready to take on the challenges!




Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one macaron lens


I picked up a couple pair of lenses last month and I love this one in particular.  It's not so much of a thick border around the iris like most circle lenses.  It's very discreet and appears close to natural.  A lot of people have come up to me, curious about my ethnicity because of my "exotic" eye color.



The diameter of these are okay.  It does enlarge my eyes but I would've loved it to be a slight bit smaller but I love them nonetheless. They're very comfortable and stay moist for most of the day.


The side eye view of these are crazy cool!  I love the colors that these lenses pull from each angle.  





Finishing up my final days at my current job and will be taking a mini vacay to Maui.  I haven't been there in ages and I'm so excited!  A lot of locals think that traveling to outer islands is not a big deal since it's the same "Hawaii" feel.  For me, it's a great way to escape the city and really relax.  A stay cation but not quite. I'll be doing the most touristy activities ever and will share my experiences very soon!





Comments

Popular Posts