My Closet: Feb ~ Aug 2013

A compilation outfit posts for a span of 6 months?!  Did time go by that fast?

Blouse and pin heels: Forever21
Polka dot pants: H&M
Blazer: Armani Exchange 



Lace dress: BP
Pumps: Salvatore Ferragamo

Crop top: Jeans Warehouse
Leggings and sandals: F21



Top: H&M
Maxi sheer skirt: oxygen
Wedge sandals: DV
Sun hat: genius outfitters 

Everything from F21 except the bag which is from Bebe

Dress: F21
Throw over: Armani Exchanfe
Necklace: from a random boutique in Waikiki

Full outfit from Express
Geometric bag:Issey Miyake

Maxi dress from Armani Exchange


Outfit from F21.
Heels from Salvatore Ferragamo

Jeggings: UNiQLO
heels: Vince Camuto
Tank: American Apparel

Full outfit and sandals from F21


Aaannnd F21 outfit again with Bebe bag and DV wedge heels


I'm sure most of you all saw these photos on my instagram (fyi it's: monrabu) but sometimes I feel like compiling them mostly for myself.  It helps me on days I feel super lazy to even get dressed.  And I like to see how my style changes through time.  If you've ever seen some of my old "My Closet" posts, there is a pretty significant difference in what I wear now from back then (it's probably more black and white and studs now).  

Anyway, I do have lots to post on but a blogger friend and I chatted the other day and have come to realize how most bloggers have migrated in to instagram and have given up blogging completely.  I mean I do see that people view my blog and I guess people rather "like" posts now rather than comment them.  :/  I wish there were a "like" button for my posts but I guess I'll have to wait until the blogging trend picks up again. 




Follow on Bloglovin
CLICK SHIRTLESS WOMAN TO FOLLOW ME!




Popular Posts