V A R A


I'm finding myself interested in shoemaking a little more these days.  It's amazing how much craftsmanship is put into one pair.  The grueling hours of designing, hard labor by craftsmen and then the execution of actually selling the shoe.

I finally got myself a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Vara.  I've always admired the classic & timeless style of this piece with its iconic grosgrain bow. These shoes are ridiculously comfortable and drop dead gorgeous.  Great for dressing up & down.  


To celebrate its 35th anniversary, you can actually customize your own Vara or Varina (flat version).  

You can customize the shoe that is "you".  There are choices of colors for the body, heel and bow.  You can also pick the metal hardware on the bow to be gold, silver or gunmetal.  The best part is the customizable plate on the bottom of the shoe where you can pick up to 3 initials.  I believe there are up to 63 color combinations :O

Here's a style I picked out for my "dream" Vara. 







Isn't that so adorable?!  If only I had the money to purchase another Vara. bwahaha


Soon you'll see me incorporating these shoes in my outfits of the day so look out for that :D

Hope everyone is doing well.  I've really been a bad blogger these days.  You have no idea how many cosmetic products I have to share but haven't had time to sit down and even take pictures of them.  I don't think I've had much time to myself lately to the point where my eyebrows need to be plucked and my skin is in need of a face mask! Looking for a busy and bittersweet week coming up and hopefully I'll have time to blog more next month!  Miss reading everyone's blogs D: 



Popular Posts