Kissable Summer Lips



It's almost summer and it's time for a new shade of lipstick.  I spent most of my spring season coloring my lips nude and decided to go for a more preppy tint of pink.  Not Barbie pink but something a little more delicate yet bold at the same time. 



My friend at MAC recommended me their new shade of the Cremesheen lipstick line which is Raspberry Swirl ($15 USD) and gloss that off with their Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm in Cheery Cheery ($20). 





Isn't that such a beautiful color? Makes me want to cry at how perfect it is. 

Sad pouty lips to sexy seducing lips
With just the lipstick itself, it is very matte and vibrant with just one application.  Look at that color! I can't get over it. haha  I feel like I can go under black light and all you'll see are my lips.  This lipstick paired with the tinted balm makes for a very long lasting color.  Not to mention that the tinted balm helps to contain moisture in my lips so no more dried, cracked lips. ick.  



Glossed and ready to go :)





I'm so excited for tomorrow!  I'm going to be attending the Hawaiian May event that will be featuring Paris Hilton along with a lot of famous Japanese models.  I will definitely be wearing this lip combo tomorrow. I can't wait!  :)



Popular Posts