Blogger meet @ Yogur Story!


One of my favorite "tea time" spots would have to be Yogur Story.  I usually frequent this cozy cafe because well, look at how modern and quaint the interior and overall setting is! A lot of customers prefer dining at night because they project popular K-pop music videos on the wall but in my opinion, I find the setting during the day time the best.  Especially if you want to take pictures :p 


We decided to have a impromptu blogger reunion-slash-meetup here since Janis and Char were visiting.  And of course Juvy and myself were there along with another Char who I don't think has a blog at the moment but she is definitely a fashionista!   





I love meeting with fellow bloggers not only because I just want to see them in real life but because we all have common interest yet we're all from different backgrounds.  Well, I guess it's the same as meeting someone who has the same major as you but I'm not in college anymore so that doesn't happen so often.  You get my drift.  

I've been really slacking on updating properly on any social network and I'm trying to take the time to repudiate and revamp but I just don't feel inspired! GAH!  I really do need to get on it and do a little polishing and updating since I feel that I'm in that stage where I begin to change my style not only in fashion but in my life.  My lifestyle has changed drastically this past month and I'm not hating it one bit but I wish I had some time to sit down and breathe.  But meh, life's not meant to sit idly. :) 

BUT I WILL UPDATE SO DON'T LEAVE ME GUYS! 






Comments

Yuri said…
That place sounds so awesome! I wish we had something like that here ;__; lol

And I am like you, I love meeting fellow bloggers because of what you said, our similar interests but different backgrounds. I hope to experience it in the uni, but at my junior college no one like jrock, kpop, jpop, or dramas so i felt like a weirdo. But I've met so many people awesome people online who have the same interests ^-^


As for the change, I'm glad it's good change. Change in lifestyle and fashion, I'm going through similar things since I am going to the uni and i am trying to establish my style more. Good luck with everything :D I hope you update soon <3
Ande said…
I know how you feel with the motivation thing. But one day you'll just feel like RAAAH SO MOTIVATED ... just wait, it'll totally happen.


I've had to accept recently that changes are what makes life. And it sounds like yours are positive!


Meeting other bloggers is the best. Who else takes 53958743634 pictures of food before it enters their mouth?
charsd said…
This post makes me miss HI! And it was so much fun having lunch with you girls :) You 3 are so down-to-earth and beautiful, I swearrr. It's also nice to know that I can spazz with you girls about 2NE1 & Big Bang, LOL.


It's great that you're keeping busy and that you're gaining all these positive changes, Mon! :) Keep moving and keep growing <3
Banny said…
Awh all of you girls are really pretty! It must be really nice to have a blogger meet up sort of thing. I wish I could meet you xD All of you girls have great style too
Sam Murakami said…
I love blogger meet ups, only met awesome people so far! (hidden compliment ftw muharharr.) :D You can't imagine how jealous I am that you have purikura even at home... I mean, you have the sun, the beach, hot surfer boys AND purikura. Holy shit, I'd settle for Hawaii some day.
Lizzo said…
You girls look so pretty!!! The cafe looks incredible. I really adore the interior and it looks like such a comfy place to chill too.


Etude House have outlets in Malaysia (and one very close to where I live)!! That is why I always visit the store, so I ended up with quite a hefty collection of their products. I think it's the foundation that is making my skin looks nice. I am so glad that you like my giveaway prize!! Good luck!!


Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com
OtherMix said…
That place looks so nice! :D Lovely!
The Jessicat said…
I agree, life isn't meant for you to sit idly! However, it's hard when you were born a sloth -_- (I'm talking about myself, ha ha!) Good luck with all your stuff, Mon. I wish you luck :3
hozumi said…
TAKE ME HERE
You girls look great! What a cute place. It's always nice to hang out with and chat with people who share your same interests. Definitely a perk of blogging. =)
Oreleona said…
wow pretty place!! u guys all look great!! ive never done a blogger meet, now im curious what its like lol :) ooh i saw u and Juvy do lonely cover on Juvy's blog u guys sounded amazing :)
Anh said…
this looks really fun!
Junjun said…
Looks like you had a good time! Glad to see you doing better! c: One of the perks of blogging is meeting people with the same interest as you.

It's really great to see your blog updates! Your posts are definitely worth the wait. c:
sukipooki said…
The cafe looks gorgeous and I agree that it probably looks better during the day time, I looooooove sunlight! Wish I could live in a green house but I'll probably suffocate or burn to death hahaha Looks like you're having a grand time, glad you're happy! =)
Emy said…
Ahhh so jealous! All of you bloggies are so cute *~*

Popular Posts