My Closet: Nov 2011 - May 2012

Hi everyone!

I hope all my readers are still there.  Been having a lot of trouble trying to balance my life at the moment but there are so many things I need to blog about and I've been slacking.  Especially with my outfit posts! Look at that half-year gap for this outfit post.  Thanks to everyone who has been sending me messages on my lookbook as well! You'll probably see a lot of transition in my hair hahaha and the pictures aren't in order.

If only I had more curves ><
Fitted dress: H&M
Waist belt: F21
Navy tights: UNIQLO
Black booties: F21
Necklace: F21
iPhone case: iconemesis

One of my favorite outifts!
Leather jacket: OBEY
Skull shirt: bought in Korea
Cross necklace: SPINS
Damaged pants: JIGGY
Oxford heels: Poolside




Sorry, those are socks. lol
Denim shirt: oneway
Cross necklace: SPINS
Damaged pants: JIGGY
iPhone case: Disney



I wore those heels in the back
Top and high waist shorts: H&M
Leggings and cardigan: UNIQLO
Heels: oriental traffic
Purse: LV
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood


Gotta have a bathroom pic.
Denim shirt: momo
Skull sweater: bought online
Polk dot pants: JIGGY
Creepers: bought in some thrift store
Heart bag: Vivienne Westwood 


My DIY studded denim vest :3 



Sweater top: GLAD NEWS
Gold choker: onespo
LEggings: UNIQLO
Leopard boots: Antichoho
Armor ring: some shop in Harajuku
Cross ring: gift from Winnie! 


Matching with shellie may!
Sweater top: momo
Cross necklace: SPINS
Tights: generic brand
Heels: oriental traffic

Leopard jacket: Betsey Johnson
Skull tank: H&M
Gray pants: UNIQLO
Gold heels: Payless (I kid you not)
Cross necklace: F21
Aviators: Steve Madden

Bag and leggings: off-brand
Leopard boots: Antichoho
Pink mini skirt: Spiral Girl
Black long sleeve: UNIQLO
Head wrap: F21


Denim shirt and shorts: momo
Boots: F21
Magenta tights: Jill Stuart
Leopard coat: F21
Purse: Kate Spade

Top and skirt: Thrift store
Waist belt: momo
Cardigan: UNIQLO
Shoes: Doc Marten


Skull sweater: GLAD NEWS
Red tights and bag: off-brand
Leopard boots: Antichoho

Ginny top and studded belt: Club Monaco
Skirt: Spiral Girl
Tights: Off-brand
Oxford heels: Poolside
Bag: Issey Miyake


 



Jazy tony

jade-mchugh

Liza Mackeen

Metajojuana Nyt

Comments

SarahK said…
Love the ripped pants. Might try and do a DIY Job!!

Popular Posts