S E O U L

For those of you who have me on Facebook or Instagram, you've probably already seen the leakage of pictures I took in Seoul, Korea.  Imma just x-post everything on here because trip photos always seem more legit when posted on a blog. :D



@ Haneda Airport




Deserted Edo Period section of Haneda Airport.

Stopped by to grab some cosmetics at the Duty Free.

Yummy outdoor vendors. 
A gallery of good-looking people.
Riding the subway.

Myeongdong (one of the biggest shopping areas of Seoul)
Bulgogi riceball with salted Korean seaweed.

Ddeokbokki and kimbap.  My favorites.


Kalbi. My other favorite.
Cute restaurant in Hyongdae.
I believe this was from a drama?

Streets were a little dirty but at least everything was cheap!

Hyongdae is known as clubbing central.  Look at this interior!




My first authentic bulgogi.

Lots and lots of side dishes.


Pappinsu. (Korea's well-known dessert)


Shopping at my favorite mall, Doota. (Dongdaemun)


Naengmyeon. (cold Korean noodles)

Corn dogs except instead of breading, they use FRENCH FRIES. :O



Hope everything has a great Thanksgiving weekend!  The holiday obviously doesn't play any part in Japan's culture so I won't be eating turkey (again) this year.  *tears*







★━━━…‥NEW FOLLOWERS!・‥…━━━★




Jenny

Tommy

rui

nanairomiso

jess

Vi

Oreleona

MOLLY

tifuani

vel-days

Pink Beauty

Nana


Popular Posts