Shonan Pride: KAMAKURA

What a crazy week (and more) it has been.  I'm very grateful and relieved to say that things have been looking up lately and I couldn't be more ecstatic about the upcoming year. Just have to keep fingers crossed and high hopes in mind.

Students are starting to go back to school and Autumn fashion is being advertised in the malls.  Although, summer in Japan still lingers even as we're approaching the middle of September.  WHY.  I've never been a summer person, always hated the heat and the deadly UV rays.  I can't wait to walk to work without sweating like a pig.

Mmmmm but I DID enjoy the summer air and its beautiful nature last month (Yes, I'm really behind in blogging) in Kamakura, located south of Tokyo in the Kanagawa-prefecture.

It's been a good 3 years since I've last visited Kamakura.  There's a lot of history that went down in Kamakura and there are also a few famous authors who are or have resided there. Anyway, I'm just going to share a couple of pictures :)

Walked around the garden near a random temple.




Saw the Daibutsu (one of the largest and oldest Buddha statues in Japan).  



Went to Enoshima's "beach".  Made me miss Hawaii ;w; 


Drove up to Shounandaira but it was too foggy to see the view so we took a picture with the rock.


Ended the night playing with sparklers and shutter speed.  





Hope all of you are having a great week. :D 

<3 Monica-Ai

★━━━…‥NEW FOLLOWERS!・‥…━━━★


[♕] min [♕]

Pen Chu

Taylor Rae

Valeria Cafagna

Junjun

ミッカ

HippoPanda

myou

Ninja

Okashi Yummy

cs decimalsho






Popular Posts