Jumily Bottom Lashes Review & recent happenings

For the most part, this weekend was jam-packed; meeting with friends and running pushed-back errands. I honestly had a tough weekend emotionally. I found out bad news that may change my future plans and at the moment I am trying to create an entirely new plan from scratch.

Times are really hard and because of that, it's difficult to tell yourself to suck it up, live goes on, and all that other cliche uplifting crap. I tried to the first few days but I've never felt so weak when holding in tears. It was the first time I've ever experienced crying myself to sleep and crying as I awake for three straight days. Like a living nightmare that you can't wake yourself out of.

With that said, I am doing well so let's get down to the review! :)


Jumily Bottom Lashes (model: Maichi)



I'm honestly not a bottom lash person. They get in the way when I blink and it's so time consuming. Especially these because they come in little itty bitty pieces albeit, they're good for those point enhancing. I love to put them on the very outer corners of my eyes.

Taken with my iPhone.

They're not very dramatic which is what I was going for. I have no confidence when it comes to applying these but hopefully I'll get better in time. Sorry if it looks like I did a crappy job. ;-;

Comfort: ★★★★☆ - They don't really touch with my upper lashes and I seldom remember that they're on me.
Quality: ★★★★★ - Well, for the price I paid, they better look real!
Price: ★★☆☆☆ - Ever since Daiso eyelashes (which are only 100yen) I never believed that lashes should cost than 500 yen and these were more than expected. :<
Overall: ★★★☆☆ - I think majority of it was the price & quantity. If they had double the amount of lashes, then I would get them again. But all in all, I like how they look natural and help me make those kitty eyes.

Maybe it's just me and my lack of skills when it comes to eyelashes. :/
I'm pretty sure you guys would do a better job so go get 'em here:


Tomorrow is Friday!! TGIF!!!! :3


Have a great week guys!

xoxo Monica-Ai

-----------------edit----------------

Forgot to thank my new followers <3333



Kitty

Tanya WALL officiel

Rika

KM

キャセヂ姫

Yuki chan

xjenniifer

SweetsKara

Vale

Kym Banguis

eimi.desu

unhalcyon

Popular Posts