Makes me wanna wag my tail.

When it comes I want to wail, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllll!


10 points to whoever can guess what that's from. ;D

First off, I want to thank everyone for their input/sympathy/advice on my last entry. I expected only a handful of feedback seeing that it wasn't the most eye-captivating or entertaining entry ever. So, I personally want to thank everyone. At least I know I'm not overreacting.

Muah.


Received a couple of things in the post last night.




Although, I was anticipating all of them to come in this week. I had no idea it would all arrive on the same day.



I received an adorable letter from my bestie, Juvy (aka Rilakkuma), along with some purikura and stickers. Right now, Janis is visiting Hawaii and I wish I were there so the 3 of us can hang out again. (T A T) Hopefully, I'll get to go by next month. >< href="http://amazon.co.jp/">Amazon. Most of them were presents rather than stuff for myself because I've been shopping a bit excessively this month because of all the attracting sales.



I purchased a Lekue Steamcase for my mommy. I've been admiring this product for some time now and thought it would be a good excuse to buy it for her and experiment with it when I visit home.


It's a simplistic casing that is not only microwavable, but actually is intended to be microwaved. All you have to do is prepare your ingredients, add some spices, close the lids and microwave away. Cooking has never been so easy and not to mention, so healthy.

You can create a variety of dishes ranging from steamed salmon to even baked goods. I'm thinking of even getting my boyfriend one because he's been trying to learn how to cook recently.




Here's a little preview of how this product works. It also comes in different colors (black is probably more masculine haha). I'm am such a YouTube junkie.



There are also a couple of mini recipe books included in the box. All dishes seeming incredibly easy to make. Will update you guys on how the recipes turn out once I get a chance to try it.


Recipes can be found also on the Japanese website: http://www.lekue.jp/




The last two items I ordered are a lens filter and a Finding Nemo DVD. My mom, being a former photographer, made me feel compelled to actually get one by reminding me on how expensive lenses can be. I feel a little more at ease because not having this protector would have been risky. The DVD is a birthday present for my little niece for she has NEVER seen a Disney movie in her life. This will help her deprivation. Finding Nemo is one of my favorite Pixar movies alongside with Ratatouille. Gotta love those gulls who say "mine? mine? mine?".


The office is finally peaceful now that we got some work out of the way. Had a whole week's worth of overtime and I'm ready to see my paycheck!


Popular Posts